Time flies and it’s now officially been a year and 3 months here at ILM Singapore, we grow bolder, stronger and more comfortable leading our little lives.
Here I’ve learned these few things about getting around Singapore, or at least here are some I prefer over others…
- Train rides are nice, but bicycle rides is so much more fun than the MRT.
- Sunsets and the rolling clouds in the evenings are worth all the reason to cycle back than taking the bus.
- When there is a choice, I rather walk than take the bus.
- Not all stops On the MRT are the same distances, even across lines.
- People here walk funny, chances of you knocking into them even if you are walking on the right path is high.
- Taxis are ridiculously expensive for short distances with lots of traffic lights.
- Jogging after the rain is a bliss, when the air is clear and breezy.
- Walking from orchard to somerset is better than the MRT if you have the time
You only get to see when you observe the skies:)
… And I’ll wish for more blues skies and fluffier clouds to arrive